Most companies in the CDL Test Truck business are reputable.
There are scams in this business just like any other industry.
Do your homework before you make your selection.
Always check online reviews & ask people that you know for referrals.
It is very important to know the answers to these questions.
- What is the TOTAL cost?
- How much practice time will you get actually driving, not watching?
- How much practice time will you get actually backing, not watching?
- Is your training “1 on 1” or will there be other customers in the truck with you?
- Does the company have trucks with manual transmission?
- Are you expected to pay for written test training materials?
- Are you required to pre pay?
- How much is the retest fee?